Questions?

Do you have burning questions about the pre-med, medical school admission, and residency process? Post a comment, and I will happily answer any and all questions.

Friday, July 6, 2012

The Medical School Admissions Guide: Book Review

The Medical School Admissions Guide: A Harvard MD's Week-by-Week Admissions Handbook continues to receive great reviews and 5/5 stars on Amazon.

Here's what another satisfied pre-med parent had to say:

"Both my wife and I are doctors, so when our child announced he would like to follow in our footsteps, we were very pleased but also a bit nervous. We both know how hard it is to get into medical school and the process is so different from when we applied. On a trip, I saw someone reading this book in the airport, a young man about the same age as my son. I went and asked him how he liked the book. He was nice enough to spend a few minutes talking to me about it, and even gave me the chance to look it over. He said it was a huge help because it broke things down into conquerable parts, a little bit here, a little bit there. This was perfect for my son, and I know because it's just about the only think he's ever thanked me for, more than once. The Medical School Admissions Guide is as great book for your son/daughter applying to medical school as it was for us, the parents - we bought two copies so we could follow along with our son. Tremendous help for our child, tremendous help for us. Highly recommended!"

No comments:

Post a Comment