Questions?

Do you have burning questions about the pre-med, medical school admission, and residency process? Post a comment, and I will happily answer any and all questions.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

MDadmit Medical School Admissions: Testimonial of the Week


First off, great luck to my MDadmit clients as you start the interview process. Remember, practice is the key to a great interview. Do mock interviews with your pre-med advisor or an admissions consultant. Sit in front of the mirror and answer questions out loud. Practice, practice, practice!

Second, thank you to everyone who has bought the Medical School Admissions Guide and How to Get Into Medical School with a Low GPA - we have hit record sales!

Finally, I wanted to share this MDadmit Testimonial of the Week with you:

“Thank you so much for all of your help.  I am really happy and excited to be attending my first choice school! I felt that the interview preparation we did was extremely helpful. Comments on my personal statement were also thorough and easy to understand.”


1 comment: