|Dates: June 6 and 7, 2013|
|Hours: 8am to 5pm|
|Location: New York City (Manhattan)|
MDadmit Admissions Bootcamps are intimate, intensive, and strategic seminars run by Dr. Miller and her team of experts. Realizing the incredible amount time and energy pre-meds spend on medical school admissions, often because of inexperience with the process, Dr. Miller has created MDadmit Admissions Bootcamps to provide personalized, efficient, and comprehensive admissions help that will give you an advantage in medical school admissions.
- Limited to a maximum of five pre-meds to ensure personalized service.
- Expertise and real-time feedback from Dr. Miller, CEO of MDadmit, best-selling author, and leading medical school admissions consultant.
- Dr. Miller runs and is present for the entire bootcamp with professional editors and interviewers assisting.
- One-on-one writing sessions with Dr. Miller and expert team of professional editors.
- Essay editing by Dr. Miller and expert team of professional editors.
- Mock interview by experienced university professors with video recording and written feedback.
- Blend of targeted lectures, interactive workshops, and one-on-one sessions.
- Pre-bootcamp preparation including copy of The Medical School Admissions Guide: A Week-by-Week Admissions Handbook, 2nd Edition and comprehensive MDadmit Bootcamp Preparation Guide and Workbook.
- Breakfast and full lunch provided each day.
- Clear understanding of how to approach the MCAT
- School list (including MD, DO, and foreign schools, if applicable)
- Recommendation list and approach to recommenders
- Complete, professionally edited AMCAS work/activities
- Complete, professionally edited AMCAS personal statement
- Secondary essay outlines
- Mock interview recording with verbal and written feedback
- Plan for post-interview tactics
- Personalized, clear strategy of how to excel in medical school admissions process
- All of your questions answered in a personalized, supportive environment
CEO, MDadmit Medical Admissions
How to be Pre-Med
The Medical School Admissions Guide
How To Get Into Medical School with a Low GPA