Questions?

Do you have burning questions about the pre-med, medical school admission, and residency process? Post a comment, and I will happily answer any and all questions.

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Medical School Admissions (2013-2014 Cycle): Free Q&A on Premed Problems May 10

I am doing a free question and answer session tomorrow on premed problems forum:

Date: May 10, 2013

Time: 10am to 12pm EST

Location: www.premedproblems.com/forum

I am answering all pre-med and medical school admission questions. Come join!


--Dr. Miller


Suzanne M. Miller, MD, FACEP
Emergency Physician
CEO, MDadmit Medical Admissions
www.MDadmit.com
415.939.5251

Author of:
How to be Pre-Med
The Medical School Admissions Guide
How To Get Into Medical School with a Low GPA



2 comments:

  1. I have a 3.96 sGPA and 3.01 cGPA as an electrical engineering graduate. I have completed 23 hours post bac in prereqs and have a 4.0 but my MCAT came low with a fail in verbal. How best can you help me. 10 PS 08 BS and 5 V. I'm a non native speaker and an African American

    ReplyDelete
  2. My best suggestion is to get one-on-one tutoring for the verbal section. Medical schools take the verbal section very seriously, as it directly correlates with your USMLE score. In general, US medical schools want to see at least a 10 in every section of the MCAT.

    ReplyDelete