Questions?

Do you have burning questions about the pre-med, medical school admission, and residency process? Post a comment, and I will happily answer any and all questions.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

The Medical School Admissions Guide: A Harvard MD's Week-by-Week Admissions Handbook

The Medical School Admissions Guide: A Harvard MD's Week-by-Week Admissions Handbook just received a glowing review I'd like to share with you:


"This book is a fantastic, well-organized guide to the admissions process. The numerous examples (with commentary) of personal statements and work/activities narratives have been a huge help to me, especially since I had no idea where to start as I began to put my application together. I've been carrying this book around me with everywhere for the past couple of months, and I rarely have a question that isn't answered in this book. The week-by-week layout is great too and helps keep me on track. There are a lot of med school essay and admissions guidebooks out there, but I would hands-down recommend this one to anyone applying to medical school. Also, I'd recommend you buy it around the fall before your application year (or before you sign up for the MCAT) so you can take full advantage of all of the MCAT and letters of recommendation advice." --MR


You can purchase The Medical School Admissions Guide: A Harvard MD's Week-by-Week Admissions Handbook at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. If you'd like to buy the book from your college bookstore, you can simply ask at the information desk and they can order it for you through Barnes and Noble or Efollet.

No comments:

Post a Comment