Questions?

Do you have burning questions about the pre-med, medical school admission, and residency process? Post a comment, and I will happily answer any and all questions.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

MDadmit Medical School Admissions: Testimonial of the Week


Greetings Pre-meds!

First off, great luck to my MDadmit clients as you work through secondary essays. They are time-consuming and often seem less important than other aspects of the application, but do not let down! Many schools put as much emphasis on secondaries as on the primary AMCAS application.

Second, I wanted to share this MDadmit Testimonial of the Week with you:

Thank you so much for all of your help.  I am really happy and excited to be attending my first choice school! I felt that the interview preparation we did was extremely helpful. Comments on my personal statement were also thorough and easy to understand.”
–Stanford Medical School student



Third, thank you to everyone who has bought the Medical School Admissions Guide and How to Get Into Medical School with a Low GPA - we have hit record sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment