Medical School Admissions: Before the MCAT
- Do your normal morning routine.
- Ensure you have a valid ID containing both a signature and photo (passport or driver’s license). An expired ID will NOT be considered valid.
- Wear layers in case the test center is hotter or colder than you like.
- Arrive at the test center 30 minutes before your appointment time.
- A locker will be provided to place your personal items.
- Unfortunately, you will not be able to choose your computer.
- Noise-reducing headsets/earplugs will be made available by the test center to help you concentrate.